Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

My holidays

20/12/2013


Shopping for my stunning mum was the most difficult thing I had to do I mean what will I get for are forty five  year old but luckily I had my Dad which helped me through picking for my Mum.
Sorry I can’t tell you what I got her.


After shopping for my mother we had to shop for my wonderful niece which is only five years old its all so sad I can't tell you what it is.


exhausted after shopping I collapse on to the soft fabric of the comfortable couch. Approximately 3 or 4 hours later my best friend Stevenson travelled to my house to take me to the wonderful cold pools.


Finally cooling down at the from weather we had I had been dropped off to my home around 10.30 at night. I was tired once I was home so I sprang on my bed and fell slowly into a deep sleep.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment