Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Storyline Festival

Some people may different opinions of who their favourite authors are. Well the reason I am saying this is because the Extension group had the opportunity to visit the Vodafone event centre, and were able meet some authors such as Catherine Mayo, Jill Macgregor, Paula Green, and Juliette Mclver. We got to meet them at the Storyline's festival.

My favourite author had to be Catherine Mayo. Because she clearly explained what her books were about, she also used the projector which was a relief, and that her book interested me, especially the book that she wrote the Bow. This book was based on ancient Greece.

If were to present one of my Book's the resource that could help understand the book would the Projector because it would make your message clear and also would pass on the experience that you had.

One other author that I would have preferred to listen to was..... Paula Green. I think this because she was enthusiastic when she presented. One other reason that I liked Paula Green was because she asked the crowd to join in with the experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment