Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

My NRL

Some people have a favourite  NRL team like for instance my dads favourite team is all mighty Melbourne storm or my Mums favourite team is the fantastic New Zealand warriors but if you ask me my favourite I would tell you that my favourite team is the New Zealand warriors. I like the warriors because of their amazing ability to tackle and run in this episode of my NRL I am going to tell you what I ranked some of the  warriors players.


In this category I am going to rank some of the fastest people in the warriors team. Like Konrad hurrell I would rank him about a 6 out of ten. I would have to rank people out of 1 to 10 so if hes a one it means wow your slow but if hes scored a ten it mean WOW hes fast. I would also rank Shaun johnson a 10 out of 10 because of how quickly he could catch up to an amazing sensation Michael jennings. and what about the speedy Kevin locke I would rank him a ten out of ten because of his speed against some of the fastest players of the NRL. And last but not least Sam rapira that would be rank a 7 because of paste of running during a game.


OK maybe I will just rank one more which would have to be the number 9 Nathan friend I think he deserved to in the top list because of his quick tackling from dummy half.
so thats it for today make sure you tune in for next times My NRL episode 2.     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment