Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Louis three little pigs

listen to ‘Louis three little pigs’ on Audioboo
Once upon a time three little piglets lived with their mother and decided to move out the first piglets made its house out of hay and thought that it would protect them from the dangerous animals that lived in the woods. Relaxing after a hard day of work the little pig had a quick nap but before a blink of an eye a wolf appeared right before him. the little pig sprinted into his home, ‘little pig little pig let me in’’ No way hozay said the piglet than ‘i will huff and puff and blow your house down’’, go ahead and try. Sadly the pig had been eaten.                                                                             
Back at the mothers house another pig leaves and built his house out of sticks  ‘at least its better than hay anyway back to the story’’ pilling a huge amount of sticks on top of one another that little pig took a little nap before the wolf reappeared looking for another feast. The little pigs feet pounded on the ground as he ran from the wolf,  ‘little pig little pig let me in’’ No I am comfortable by myself ‘ oh well I'll have to huff and puff and blow your house down’’. ‘And unfortunately thats another pig gone’’. The smartest pig decided to build a house out of bricks to save him from the dangerous and terrifying beasts that live in the wild.Zzzzzzz ‘hmmm’’ clearing his throat ‘yes you know who it is. The pig ran and slammed the door behind him. ‘little pig little pig let me’’ ‘not by the hairs of my chinny chin’’. ‘then I'll huff and puff and blow your house down’’. Sadly the wolf did not have enough stamina to blow the house down so he came up with a plot to climb through the chimney. But his plan was foiled because the pig set to burn the wolf gluteus maximus and that did happen and that little pig was never bothered again.   
The Moral of the story was never rush and  never use cheap materials. this story reminded me of when I’m in class and and I always talk and have to rush my work at the end. And now I know I can talk theres no rule you can’t but always do it at the right time.

  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment